A crying parenting manikin that teaches students the demands of parenting as well as proper baby handling and care. Cried at preselected intervals around the clock. The student will press a button to quiet a manikin for a 10-minute tending time. When tending is completed, the manikin will cry and student will again push the button to put manikin to sleep. Lifelike, newborn sized at 20" long, soft vinyl body with moveable head. Non-sexed.
Used to teach many parenting concepts such as:
- How do you quiet and comfort a real baby?
- How should a baby be held, diapered, fed, burped and more?
- A baby's needs can be costly
- What does it take to be a good parents?
- Babies cry for many reasons; they require constant care and attention
- A baby means lifestyle changes, which can cause loneliness, isolation, and loss of friends
- Day care and babysitting are a normal part of parenting, but not always available or affordable
*5-pack option is available (comes with nylon carrying bag)
Previous sku 4190.
- 1 manikin
- Parental consent form/permission slip
- Student response sheet
- 9V battery