- Helps prevent injuries with pressure redistribution.
- Guards to help prevent patients from sliding in bed.
- Exit alarm to help with fall prevention.
- Real-time data with call nurse call integration.
- Position buttons that put your patient in comfortable and safe positions.
Through innovation and proven performance, the Hill-Rom’s Advanta® 2 Medical Surgical Hospital Bed helps caregivers accomplish their goals. This bed is the ideal choice for healthcare facilities to provide a better patient and caregiver experience.
Hill-Rom Advanta 2 Model P1190
- Low position floor to deck: 15.75″ (40.01 cm)
- High position floor to deck: 32.5″ (82.55cm)
- Width: 36″ (91.44 cm)
- Normal length: 84″ (213.4 cm)
- Extended length: 88′ (223.5 cm)
Overall width: 40″ (101.6 cm) Overall length:
- Normal: 100″ (254 cm)
- Extended: 94′ (238.9 cm)
- Max head of bed elevation: 65°
- Max knee elevation: 36°
- Foot section inclination: -23°
- Maximum Trendelenburg and Reverse Trend: 16°
- Weight Limit (Safe working load): 500 lbs